Can we swap a comp Le Bistro for a La Cucina

tallyho8

My wife and I are both platinum so we each get a complimentary dinner for 2 at Le Bistro.

Since we would like to go to La Cucina one night and it is cheaper than Le Bistro, would NCL let us swap one of our comps for La Cucina instead?

My wife and I are both platinum so we each get a complimentary dinner for 2 at Le Bistro.

Since we would like to go to La Cucina one night and it is cheaper than Le Bistro, would NCL let us swap one of our comps for La Cucina instead?

The last few cruises, the certificates actually said on the back that they could be used for either, and I believe Moderno was included also.

In the past it has depended on the ship, but I've never seen a voucher that wouldn't allow using it in La Cucina - but remember that the perk is for Le Bistro so any replacing is because their good will. :)

The Platinum coupons in our room three weeks ago clearly stated they could be used anywhere on the ship that was $20 or less.

Yes, we've seen those vouchers also. In addition we've seen two other variations with different wording and restrictions.

CC user njhorseman started a new thread just a week or so ago that they just as recently encountered a voucher that didn't allow Moderno at all.

It. Has. Varied. By. The. Ship. Already. Before.

Edited by Demonyte