Emerald Feb1/Entertainment & Shows

monicakm

How do I find out (ahead of time) who/what will be the entertainment aboard the Emerald Princess on her Feb 1st (2015) sailing?

Thanks,

Monica

About 2 weeks before sailing Princess sends an email about entertainment options although I've discovered some inaccuracies in their emails including having a different captain.

We were on the Emerald for a b2b in December. We were pleasantly surprised to see all new production shows (at least for us) and especially enjoyed "Ye Olde Pub Show" (I think that was the name). Just be forewarned not to sit in the front row (it was held in the Explorers Lounge) or you will have a good chance of becoming a part of the show (I speak from experience!).

All of the comedians and magicians were very good. We also had some circus acrobats in the Piazza that were very good.

There was a production number at 12:05 PM in the Piazza on the Monday of the cruises that we also enjoyed very much.

Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk