IPAD Question

swscruiser

Searched a couple of past threads but could not find this answer. My Wife likes do puzzles on her IPAD. She downloads a package of puzzles for a fee then works them. If she downloads several of the packages before getting on board will she be able to work them without connecting via WiFi? TIA

Keith

Searched a couple of past threads but could not find this answer. My Wife likes do puzzles on her IPAD. She downloads a package of puzzles for a fee then works them. If she downloads several of the packages before getting on board will she be able to work them without connecting via WiFi? TIA

Keith

You might want to try posting on the board called cruising technology. Maybe someone there can help you. Good luck!

If you must be connected to wi-fi then the puzzles will work, slowly, but it will be very expensive as you pay for every min. you are connected. Make sure all use is off line. Most passengers set their IPads and other on line devices to airplane mode when on board and only connect for the mins. they really require.

one way I got round this was to download all the puzzles/jigsaws onto your iPad then they should open without wifi because they are held on your device and don't need to be downloaded via wifi. Or download one at a time and open and start it, then close it again, so that its held on your iPad ready for use when not on wifi.