Coca-Cola Freestyle Machines

Now can somebody explain how they exactly work because i don't understand:confused:

Do you get them with a soda package or something because the reason i don't understand is because they didn't have them on the Splendour of the Seas, or is that right?

Now can somebody explain how they exactly work because i don't understand:confused:

Do you get them with a soda package or something because the reason i don't understand is because they didn't have them on the Splendour of the Seas, or is that right?

The Freestyle machines are not on Splendour.

The machines only work with the special cups you get when you purchase one of the unlimited beverage packages.

You need to have the special Coca Cola cup that comes with the packages that offer soda. I believe there is a chip on the bottom of the cup that syncs with the machine. You put the cup under the spout and then you use the touchscreen to pick your flavors (you can do more than one---my favorite was Cherry Sprite Zero). It's easy once you try it. I think you can't go more often than every 15 minutes.

The flavors that you can choose are they only available with that special cup?

Correct.

If you don't have the cup, you can still go to a bar and get soda, but you will be limited to something like Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Soda Water, and Tonic Water.

The machines only work with the special cups you get when you purchase one of the unlimited beverage packages.

Sailed Splendour last year and there were Freestyle machines....we had the special world cup coke cups

Sailed Splendour last year and there were Freestyle machines....we had the special world cup coke cups

The Coke cups are given to everyone who buys an unlimited drink package, regardless of if the ship has Freestyle machines.

Do you know if there are Freestyle machines on Adventure of the Seas yet?

Thanks!

Steph

She DID have them prior to her tavels to the European market...now that she spends some of the year over there...I understand "supply of the product" will not enable restocking thus no machines...think it's a bunch of ####....but it is what it is...small thing as far as I'm concerned. ..not going to mess up my return on LOS in March

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app