Travel Insurance experience

OkieBoy40

I picked InsureAndGo primarily because they seemed to be the most reasonable cost. Little did I know I would have a claim. I had some experience filing a claim with another company for by in-laws, that one took over 4 months to resolve and many communications with the company. Now, I’m not saying InsureAndGo is perfect, but I would be willing to bet they are close! Claim was paid, in full, in 6 weeks. Paperwork is a bit of a challenge, and you have to file medical separate from other items, but that is OK. I will most definitely use InsureAndGo in ALL my future travel insurance needs.

I am glad you had a good experience. My experience with Squaremouth/Tin Leg was not that good. Endless emails, phone calls, followed my filing the paper claim and until I started calling and complaining nothing happened. At one point, I took the time to scan all of the paper work they asked for and emailed it within the hour only to have them "lose it" and not even bother to tell me it was MIA until I called weeks later asking what was going on. It was my first experience with a travel insurance claim but not my first insurance claim and the way it was handled was beyond terrible. Lots of excuses and months to get paid. If I had not called and complained I would likely still be waiting.