Allure Internet Package - one or two devices

If I buy an unlimited package for one device can I access the internet from multiple devices (two or three) as long as only one is on line at a time?

I hate paying for two devices as most use will be from one. Still I need to have access from at least one other device for about 15 minutes a day times 7.

Yes, you can use the internet from multiple devices but only one at a time. You don't need to log out of a device... just log onto the new device and it logs you off the prior device automatically.

FYI - this is based on how it worked when I was on the Allure in mid November. I assume it is still the same.

The new high speed internet is great. I really missed it when on the Adventure a few weeks ago.

I was also able to use multiple devices when in our room (when on the one device plan)... I logged in on my MacBook Air and then set it up to share internet connection. We could then use the MacBook, and iPhone, and an iPad at the same time. The iPhone and iPad logged into the MacBook's shared internet connection.

Anyone have the current Rates for the Allure Internet Package? We are Diamond and Sailing a week from Sunday...heard there's a Diamond Discount for the packages separate from the normal 30 free mins. We are thinking of purchasing the package to keep in touch with my in-laws via Face Time who are watching our 10 month old. Has anyone used Face Time with these packages?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anyone have the current Rates for the Allure Internet Package? We are Diamond and Sailing a week from Sunday...heard there's a Diamond Discount for the packages separate from the normal 30 free mins. We are thinking of purchasing the package to keep in touch with my in-laws via Face Time who are watching our 10 month old. Has anyone used Face Time with these packages?

Allure internet rates:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44706444&postcount=18

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The rates Bob posted the link for are what we had in November as well. We were Emerald and had a 15% discount on the package prices. I believe Diamond is 20%.

We had the middle plan (Premium) and were able to have video Face Time chats back home with no problem. Best internet I ever had on a ship!!!