Azamara continues to Aza-maze us

Cooley Consumers

We made our first Azamara cruise in October to the Med and to the Holy Lands. Having sailed almost exclusively on RCI, we were tremendously impressed with this company. I have RAVED about the fact that they have someone who READS CC; that there is a live person on the phone to answer questions; and, the officers and crew on the Quest were truly superb. Azamara actually tries to give the impression that they CARE about they customers.

NOW Azamara has gone and done it yet AGAIN! They sent us a Merry Christmas card. Now that is taking service to a new level. We LOVED the Quest and Capt. Smith (and his wife and children), our hotel director, and waiters. We LOVE the fact that Bonnie and her cohorts (or are they evil minions???) monitor CC. Finally. as I wrote in November, the price for a cruise is unfortunately almost double an RCI. I didn't think that we would be sailing on the Quest again.

THEN came the Christmas card........and what were we supposed to do???

We've booked the 2016 cruise from Copenhagen via Scotland to Dublin!!!!! and YES we're on our little Quest, on the same 6th deck, but to be different, we've booked a room on the opposite side of the ship. Humph!!! We still have our pride.

So this is yet ANOTHER CC post about what a premier cruise company that Azamara is. THANKS TO ALL.

Pat & Bernadette

Dallas

I love this post. We have been cruising for 45 years now, and pretty much done them all at least once, and done some that no longer exist. We have loved every cruise, some more than others, but in recent years have been mostly sailing on Regent.

We are doing our first Azamara in April, and are looking forward to a new experience, and this post just ups the anticipation, and gets us even more excited. Thank you for adding to our excitement.:D

We made our first Azamara cruise in October to the Med and to the Holy Lands. Having sailed almost exclusively on RCI, we were tremendously impressed with this company. I have RAVED about the fact that they have someone who READS CC; that there is a live person on the phone to answer questions; and, the officers and crew on the Quest were truly superb. Azamara actually tries to give the impression that they CARE about they customers.

NOW Azamara has gone and done it yet AGAIN! They sent us a Merry Christmas card. Now that is taking service to a new level. We LOVED the Quest and Capt. Smith (and his wife and children), our hotel director, and waiters. We LOVE the fact that Bonnie and her cohorts (or are they evil minions???) monitor CC. Finally. as I wrote in November, the price for a cruise is unfortunately almost double an RCI. I didn't think that we would be sailing on the Quest again.

THEN came the Christmas card........and what were we supposed to do???

We've booked the 2016 cruise from Copenhagen via Scotland to Dublin!!!!! and YES we're on our little Quest, on the same 6th deck, but to be different, we've booked a room on the opposite side of the ship. Humph!!! We still have our pride.

So this is yet ANOTHER CC post about what a premier cruise company that Azamara is. THANKS TO ALL.

Pat & Bernadette

Dallas

What a nice thread to read this Saturday morning! Thank you for writing.

My husband and I sailed a similar itinerary this past August: CPH-Southampton. I absolutely loved the cities we visited: Edinburgh, Liverpool, Dublin...

I'm sure you will too.

Bob and I will be sailing on Azamara for our second and third time this spring. Our first time was when she was an infant and still in growing. We were the first Cruise Critic party and the first crossing on the Quest. Since then, she has grown up and become a first class ship.

We landed on our upcoming cruises by accident. Originally we were on the Century from Singapore to Dubai and Dubai to Rome. Then they sold our beautiful Century and changed the second itinerary to Dubai back to Singapore. We didn't want to do that and had already committed to our flights. We started looking around and there she was, the beautiful Quest going at the same time in March, 2015 from Singapore to Dubai. Instead of going from Dubai to Rome, she was going to Istanbul. We JUMPED on the opportunity to sail on the Quest again and were able to change our flights. We are looking forward to our journey with great anticipation!

Since we were now sailing on the Quest, we started watching and reading all about her and her upcoming itineraries. Once again, the lady enticed us and we are now booked for cruises in 2016 from Amsterdam RT to the North Cape, Amsterdam (European Capitals) that end in Southampton and the transatlantic from Southampton to Montreal. So from no bookings on Azamara we have now booked 5 cruises on the Quest.

Am I excited about sailing on the Quest again? Yes, yes and yes! I'm counting down the days.

Garry

What a nice post to read on this dreary Saturday morning. :)

I was also quite surprised to receive a Christmas card from Azamara and such a beautiful picture with the Quest in Norway.

We've sailed twice on the Journey and looking forward to the Norwegian Fjords on the Quest in 2016.

I'll always remember the Journey as our very first cruise, and any reluctance we had to sailing, we quickly dismissed.