My Allure of the seas adventure!

After going and setting up in our room we decided to do a huge tour as much as we could of the ship before we saled! The ship is huge there are things to do everywhere places to lounge all over the place on almost every floor they also have entertainment areas for teens and children video games teen longed science labs kids movies ect..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now on to the food now remember this is my first cruise ever! So I don't really have anything to compare it to but I can say you will never go hungry we did both complimentary and paid restaurants all the food was delicious my fav meal was shrimp ravioli which I had in the main dinning room but I also got to indulge in duck and sooo much more!! The ice cream polar is not free but some yummy although there are free i team machine by the pool deck Johnny Rockets for breakfast was sooo yummy!! Giovanni's was amazing but you have to go to 150 Central Park it's so romantic and sooo delicious!

They also have sorrentos pizza that you can eat through out the day we thought it was great for that small urge of something to bite along with the hotdogs on the boardwalk also free :) we also did the soda package which was worth it they have sooo many flavor we do drink but we're not huge drinkers! So we already bought 2 bottles of wine on board then we had a few specials of the day it would have been a total waste to do the drink package unless u just don't want that worry but we prob only had about 5 drinks ea that whole week along with our bottles of wine it's just so much to do on the ship it seem we never had time to constantly drink we wanted to enjoy everything

Edited by lovablekendra

The food looks so wonderful, I can almost smell and taste it!!:p Soooo anxious to board the Allure in March!!:cool: We will be dining at Giovanni's, Samba Grill, and twice @ 150CP!!! Which was your favorite?:rolleyes: Considering going to the Prohibition event too; did you all do that? Decided to splurge on this cruise! Thanks for the great pics Kendra!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kendra,

We were on the same cruise as well, and were also at the Meet n Mingle with you. I did a short "summary" review but still haven't gotten around to doing the long detailed one I had planned but seeing yours is re-inspiring me to get back to it and relive the great cruise :)

Just wanted to say that I am so glad you guys had a great honeymoon and that your dress was Super Gorgeous!!

Congratulations!!

Steph

Congratulations on your wedding!!! What a beautiful couple and adorable children!!! I will probably never get to enjoy the BIG ships, but so enjoying it through your posts and pictures. Getting all excited for my upcoming 3rd cruise in March. :)

• 3 months later...

Lol had issues with computer and phone but I want to finish lol I'll move on to the destinations out by far was at marrteen it was so peaceful and the water was amazing but I'll start with our first stop Nassau