I'm so confused did I get a good deal or not?

billy10

I'm so confused with all these prices so I finally booked with an online agency. I booked Allure for April 12 ocean view balcony for $1100.00 per person total including gratuities & insurance & $50 onboard credit for cabin. I know all of you experts on cc can tell me if it is a good deal or not thanks

I'm so confused with all these prices so I finally booked with an online agency. I booked Allure for April 12 ocean view balcony for $1100.00 per person total including gratuities & insurance & $50 onboard credit for cabin. I know all of you experts on cc can tell me if it is a good deal or not thanks

We just booked this cruise yesterday. We are in the UK so will convert to US for you. Here in the UK they are running an "All Inclusive" deal which offers free gratuities and Classic drinks package (which can be upgraded onboard). We took a CV cabin including gratuities and drinks package and paid £1000 total for both of us which roughly comes out as around $1500 US.

Edited by stuartgrn

Can't totally confirm since there is no age, residency location, C&A level noted, but why would you be confused? If you go to the website and do a mock booking for a cat. D8 on the Allure for April 12, 2015, you would see that you got a great deal.

Yes! You got a good deal. I just did a mock booking for that cruise and a D-8 cabin. I am eligible for "Interline Rate" which is considered "deeply discounted." Including stateroom and fees (not gratuities or insurance), the Interline rate works out to $1223 per person. So $1100 including fees, gratuities,insurance, and $50 OBC is a very good deal!

You did a great job finding that rate. Have a fun cruise!