Westerdam cabin 8065

summer slope

I can't find pictures of this cabin on Halfacts. Can anyone help with pictures of their cruise in this cabin?

this is an SY cabin, if you look at pics of 8061 Zuiderdam, 8079 - Zuiderdam & and other SY cabins (except Noordam) it should be very similar as the Vistas are sisters.

Please do sent in your pic when you return if you can and it will then be there for others. HALfacts is constantly growing thanks to the kind contributions of our Cruise Critic members.

hope this helps. :D

Will someone please share the Daily Program(s) for Mexico. I have viewed the available Daily Programs on HalFacts (thank you!) but have not had any luck finding Daily Programs for Mexico. Thank you.

Will someone please share the Daily Program(s) for Mexico. I have viewed the available Daily Programs on HalFacts (thank you!) but have not had any luck finding Daily Programs for Mexico. Thank you.

I'm sorry that's on not HALfacts yet. Hopefully someone will contribute and hopefully someone can help you. But if not, in all honesty the On Locations do not vary a whole lot. If you look at the Caribbean On Locations on halfacts.com they should be VERY similar.