How do I select one way flight with Princess Air

mysaddlebred000

I usually do my own air but will let my TA take care of it this time. Several weeks ago I was looking at my personalizer and thought I'd check prices before asking my TA to (just like I do cruises). I found the place where you mark one way. I thought it was under search criteria but it just is not there. Been gone a couple weeks on a cruise and want to get my flights book BUT I can not find where to mark one way. I have been working on this 1 1/2 hours and it is driving me nuts. I know it is there somewhere.

Thanks for any help

When we booked our cruise we were told by Princess that as we only needed a one way flight from Tokyo to Melbourne that they would not assist.

Hope you have better luck.:)

On our upcoming TA we need only a one way from NYC to Berlin and booked it no problem through EZ air and at a good price. We did have to call though, since Princess has our home airport as Cleveland (which is correct) so it automatically tried to have that as our starting and ending airport. Booking from Cleveland through EZair came up with all kinds of extra connections (no leg was nonstop), so we booked with Princess NYC non-stop to Berlin. We'll find our own direct RT flight from CLE to NYC.

It might actually be a little cheaper, too, but the downside is that we'll have to collect and re-check our luggage when we change airlines in New York, and probably pay checked bag fees on the domestic flight. But better than having to change planes several more times and the much longer flight time.

You do it under flights. After you chose ez air and the box comes up you look to the right there is a box for round trip and you change it to one way.

The option was available for our cruise on Sept.,but it no longer shows up on the personalized,only round trip.I have a call into our TA.

The option was available for our cruise on Sept.,but it no longer shows up on the personalized,only round trip.I have a call into our TA.

That is what is happening to me.

I plan to have my TA book it for me but I like to have the info in front of me so I can see exactly what I am booking and what choices I have. It is still four months away.

thanks for all the replies

Do a search for a return flight and then there will be a 'Refine Search' button in the upper right corner. Click on it to see a number of options for 'Direction'. This works when looking at speculative flights, but I can't test it just now on booked flights as the ones I have booked are B2B and EZair always defaults to one way for those.

Thanks for trying to help.

What did I do wrong? No "refine search" came up.

this is what came up when I did a search for return flight:

2216 Search Results for: return flight

Book Air Travel

Princess offers real-time, competitively-priced flights that complement your cruise itinerary.......

Sort By Date | Next 10

Air Travel : Princess Cruises

More information on eZAir.

Air Travel: Princess Cruises

More information on eZAir.

Princess Cruises Returns to Summer Caribbean Sailings : Princess Cruises

Search Go Find a Travel Agent or Contact Us: Home Plan A Cruise Search Cruises Search Cruisetours Find a Travel Agent Cruise Tips Cruise Deals Learn About...

Flight Guidelines: Princess Cruises

Skip to content Flight Guidelines: New York City Princess offers transfers from New York's John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia airports and New Jersey's Newark airport. Embarking Passengers For...

Flight Guidelines: Princess Cruises

Skip to content Flight Guidelines: Sydney Embarking Passengers For voyages that depart from Sydney at 9:00 pm, the latest flight arrival is 5:30 pm for international flights and 6:00 pm for...

This is to the right of my EZ Air screen when I enter from my booking on

Personalizer.

Both Directions

Departure Only

Return Only

Just click on Direction and you can pick a One Way.

YES, that is what I am looking for. It was there two weeks ago but not now.

thanks

GREAT news

now it works.

Thanks to all of you for trying to help.

I didn't want to call Princess since I get that "if you used a TA, you need to contact us," so I was planning to give her a call later this afternoon. I just wanted to have a chance to review what is available and tell her what I want.

I really should just book everything myself since I do all the research and planning.

thanks again.