Red Frog Rum / Blue Iguana Tequila - Must try drinks!!!

jesscruiser

Looking at the bar menus for these two bars ( and all the others) and was wondering if there was any "must try drinks"? I've heard people rave about that kiss on the lips thing, but was wondering if anyone had favorites from these bars?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For me it is just the Red Frog Beer :)

Looking at the bar menus for these two bars ( and all the others) and was wondering if there was any "must try drinks"? I've heard people rave about that kiss on the lips thing, but was wondering if anyone had favorites from these bars?

If the ship has a Blue Iguana we are usually parked there. The bartenders are usually really fun. Having tried most, if not the whole menu, the mango margarita is our fav. There is usually one or 2 bartenders that make it perfectly and we stick with them. Some just don't get it right for some reason.

Keeping in my drink of choice is the frozen type, my go to is the Chipotle Pineapple Passion Margarita from the Blue Iguana....yummmm! :)

See I would have probably never tried any drink that said spicy or chipotle! Now you have me thinking differently

If the ship has a Blue Iguana we are usually parked there. The bartenders are usually really fun. Having tried most, if not the whole menu, the mango margarita is our fav. There is usually one or 2 bartenders that make it perfectly and we stick with them. Some just don't get it right for some reason.

Do they make this frozen?

I am a Margarita lover, and just wondering what a spicy Margarita is?

I don't know for sure what's in it and I know a lot of people love it, but I thought it was gross. I love margaritas and I love spicy food, but this tasted like they dumped chili powder into my drink. NASTY, maybe they didn't make it right.

I don't know for sure what's in it and I know a lot of people love it, but I thought it was gross. I love margaritas and I love spicy food, but this tasted like they dumped chili powder into my drink. NASTY, maybe they didn't make it right.

I love spicy food too, just not sure i would like it in a drink!

I know it sounds like a simple thing, but IMO, Carnival makes really good margaritas on the rocks.