Red Frog Rum / Blue Iguana Tequila - Must try drinks!!!

jesscruiser

:DBlue's Long Island Iced Tea my fav!!! It's on the rocks and strong! Twilight Zone is frozen and delish also just not as strong. From my experience the frozen drinks are less strong

:D

My fiancé loves long islands so I can't wait for him to try this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am a Margarita lover, and just wondering what a spicy Margarita is?
Milagro Silver Tequila, Chipotle Pineapple syrup and citrus. This is on the rocks @ 8.75. There is a frozen version called Chipotle Pineapple Passion Margarita, that has 1800 Tequila, pineapple juice, passion fruit, citrus and chipotle spice @ 7.50.

There are 3 different Long Island type variations at the Blue Iguana. The others are the Agave Pineapple Tea, which contains Milagro Silver Tequila, Bacardi Rum, Bombay Gin, Skyy Vodka, citrus, pineapple juice and a splash of soda. And the slightly less potent Bite of the Iguana, which is Sauza Tequila, Peach Schnapps, Skyy Vodka, OJ, citrus and Sprite.

I am a Margarita lover, and just wondering what a spicy Margarita is?

I honestly can't remember how they made it but it was not nearly as sweet as a normal margarita, seems like it was on the bar menu for the Blue Iguana tequila bar!!

See I would have probably never tried any drink that said spicy or chipotle! Now you have me thinking differently

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was worried because I'm a wimp about stuff that's too spicy, but I didn't even taste it, maybe it just cuts out some of the sweetness.....

I love spicy food too, just not sure i would like it in a drink!

It doesn't make the drink spicy, at least when I had it (numerous times on the last cruise).

I don't know for sure what's in it and I know a lot of people love it, but I thought it was gross. I love margaritas and I love spicy food, but this tasted like they dumped chili powder into my drink. NASTY, maybe they didn't make it right.

Sounds like they made it wrong to me! Mine never tasted that way, blech!

Edited by LibratPDX

Do they still have Dirty Mojito's? I loved those a few years back. It's a Mojito made with dark rum and brown sugar rim

Yes, made with Bacardi Oakheart Spice Rum, Brown Sugar, mint, lime, splash of club soda. I will be having my first one at the Red Frog Pub on the Freedom in 15 days. :)