Quantum Class SI studio cabins

I was going to post this much earlier but simply forgot. I have these same pics in my review, but of course any future Q/Anthem/Ovation cruiser doing a search for "SI studio" would have to go through my entire review to find any info, so I'll post all the pics here in this thread to make it easier.

This cabin is comprised within the family cluster of a JS and balcony. In the rendering below, the room is the very small room at the bottom right corner with the bed jammed into the corner. Note the hallway with multiple door access to connect all rooms if needed

staterooms-overhead_zps695300f9.jpg

Listed at 101sf on the RCL website, that's probably about right. I measured the living space with an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper and came up with approx 8.5 x 8.5 ft = 72sf. The bath is full size and really nice, I estimate 6.5 x 4.5 = 29ft.

DSC01438_zpsa6c5d2c7.jpg

DSC01439_zps5b0ed6aa.jpg

DSC01440_zps6ff75677.jpg

Storage space is at a major premium in this cabin. The closet is only 24" wide. You can see here the small safe (no more than a foot wide) itself is about half the width of the entire closet.

DSC01441_zps916372cc.jpg

Edited by Hoopster95

The bathroom and shower were great! Note the shampoo/conditioner provided (top right on the shelves) without asking right off the bat and during the whole cruise so don't know if this will continue in the future. The shower is an excellent size, larger than interior cabins on all other classes with excellent water pressure and controls. RCL did a great job here.

DSC01442_zps4eacd70e.jpg

DSC01443_zps31355fee.jpg

And here's the room looking back from the bathroom. Note the storage closet above the headboard. Also within the wall just past the virtual balcony next to the pillow is a small shelf with power, excellent spot for an iphone charger or any other need. That's a double bed (not a queen) and it's shorter than normal. I'm 5'11" and my toes were at the very end of the bed!

DSC01445_zpsaac1fffb.jpg

DSC01446_zps0513ec77.jpg

Lastly to find your room, you share a mini hallway with the JS. The photo below is taken from the public hallway. As you look straight ahead into the shared "mini-hallway", you see the JS. The white door to the left is the connector door to the balcony cabin. The SI is on the right.

DSC01437_zps62385bf8.jpg

Hope this helps any future solo cruiser. Happy cruising! :D

Edited by Hoopster95

Thanks for posting. I had an SI cabin on deck 13. Loved it.

Didn't have a decorative pillow on the bed though. Well, it was the maiden voyage, and there were a few things missing on that awesome cruise. ;)

Edited by Lloyd555

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...