Emerald/What Room is This?

monicakm

We never went into Skywalker's on the Grand. I think we'll check it out one night.

Thanks!

Not sure when you cruised her last, but the Grand Princess had her SkyWalkers Lounge cut off and removed in May 2011, replaced with a smaller club venue called The One5.

:D

Average age on our cruise was past 55. So no one was up there for late night activity. CD every night at show would ask who was going to join him at SW and three hands would go up. Is outstanding location. I would turn it into extra frae dinning area. Hibachi would work. Would have use electric grills.

Average age on our cruise was past 55. So no one was up there for late night activity. CD every night at show would ask who was going to join him at SW and three hands would go up. Is outstanding location. I would turn it into extra frae dinning area. Hibachi would work. Would have use electric grills.

On our recent cruise on Crown Princess, Skywalkers was hoppin' into the wee hours of the morning. 'Course having a Happy Hour there at 11pm-12am didn't hurt either! :D