Price drop

akowilm

Made final payment on an upcoming cruise several weeks early due to being out of the country upon the due date. There is now a significant price drop. Is there anything I can do since it's before final pay or should I just be very happy that I have an upcoming cruise? The price difference would be a nice day at the spa! Any advice?

Edited by akowilm

You can always call and ask.

From what I have read if it is after final payment date you probably won't get a reduction, but you could check to see if there is a higher grade cabin that you fancy at the new prices and negotiate an upgrade at a better price.

No harm in asking, they won't throw you off the cruise.

Cheers, h.

Sent from the nether world using magic

You can always call and ask.

From what I have read if it is after final payment date you probably won't get a reduction, but you could check to see if there is a higher grade cabin that you fancy at the new prices and negotiate an upgrade at a better price.

No harm in asking, they won't throw you off the cruise.

Cheers, h.

Sent from the nether world using magic

It isn't after final payment date. You should be able to get the lower price - however be careful that you don't lose any perks.

It may not be worth it if you end up losing perks to get a lower price. You have to see the net price benefit.

If you would end up losing your perks, you can always just ask for an upgrade and see what they say.

As long as the price reduction is not a "special price", and since it is before final payment, the fact that you paid your full amount should not affect your receiving the lower price. Nor should you lose any perks you might have.