Miracle ship info needed

casperbks

We are going on the Miracle and I am wondering if they have a serenity area and if they do what is the location? Also I am handicapped does the pool have steps or a lift chair so I can use the pool... is there a hot tub there? What eles to they have in the serenity area.. thank you... I appreciate your replies ..:confused:

We are going on the Miracle and I am wondering if they have a serenity area and if they do what is the location? Also I am handicapped does the pool have steps or a lift chair so I can use the pool... is there a hot tub there? What eles to they have in the serenity area.. thank you... I appreciate your replies ..:confused:

Back of the ship on deck 9 where the lido and food are. It has a pool and a tub too! There is also a bar on serenity which sells all of the usual drinks. The location is excellent as you can get your food and alcohol easily.

There are the normal metal pool steps into the pool and you have to sit on the bench bit around the pool and slide your legs over to get to the the pool first.

Edited by Velvetwater

Nice thing is it's on the same level as lido deck. No steps. And the doors are electronic so easy to open with a walker or chair. Pizza is outside serenity doors.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

Its on the lido deck at the very back. There is a small pool and a nice hot tub. I know the hot tub had stairs going up to it, did not notice if there were any lifts in the area. They have a nice big full bar, as well as a decent amount of recliners, hammocks, couch areas, tables, etc.

I'm just off the Miracle. Here are a couple of pics that show the serenity deck "pool" area. As you see it is a very small pool, and the hot tub is very small too.

It is not very handicapped friendly.

IMG_2570V2.jpg

IMG_2577V2.jpg

I'll be posting more pics on the "Live From the Miracle" here on CC as well as on fb... kokomomantoo. Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2146594

Bob

Searching for Kokomo... and another cruise.

We were on a 16 day Hawaii cruise on the Miracle this past September, and we agreed that their Serenity deck was one of our favorites. Not only did it have both a hot tub and a pool, but the clamshells were great for keeping out of the wind and the cold, and there were lots of places to go for shade - couches, comfy chairs, and bistro tables with chairs.

Be warned that in order to get a clamshell, we had to be there by 6 am! Sorry, but don't know anything about a lift - didn't see any around but that's not to say they weren't available upon request. Maybe you could ask John Heald on Facebook?