Add a lounger

pizzadog

If it is very, very important to you, you may want to offer your steward a little "incentive". Can't hurt, might help!:o

Indeed, a gracious thank you for such a service would be appreciated.

We asked to have one on put on 8082 and 7086 and were told they were not allowed as they would block the doors causing a hazard. I could see the issue with 8082 but a lounger definitely would have fit on 7086 so not sure if they checked or it was just a standard response

We asked to have one on put on 8082 and 7086 and were told they were not allowed as they would block the doors causing a hazard. I could see the issue with 8082 but a lounger definitely would have fit on 7086 so not sure if they checked or it was just a standard response

The "SA" cabins on Vista and Signature ships are smaller than the "SA" on the "S" Class ships but have about the same furniture. I think you were given a 'canned response'. There is a lot of furniture on those "SA" Vista verandahs.

Even when I travel alone (ro with someone) I like to have one chair and one lounger on the veranda. What I want to use at any one time depends on why I am on the veranda - read or nap.

My stewards have always obliged - but then there were a few empty veranda cabins empty on my deck and I suspect they came from on of those cabins. If all were full - an extra lounger might not have been available.

Edited by wander

This is interesting. We have never asked for a lounge chair but we have always wondered why they choose to furnish a lovely balcony with such uncomfortable chairs/ottomans. My daughter would love to take a nap out there but those chairs really discourage that. We were most recently in a Neptune Suite; perhaps we should have asked. I'll keep this in mind for next time.

St. Louis Sal

We asked the concierge to arrange for two loungers on the Westerdam.

We returned from dinner and they had mysteriously appeared on the verandah, I would suggest discussing it with the concierge rather then your steward directly.

Edited by Typhoon1

This is interesting. We have never asked for a lounge chair but we have always wondered why they choose to furnish a lovely balcony with such uncomfortable chairs/ottomans. My daughter would love to take a nap out there but those chairs really discourage that. We were most recently in a Neptune Suite; perhaps we should have asked. I'll keep this in mind for next time.

St. Louis Sal

I've never thought of it either. You'd think that of all places there should be a lounger it shoukd be in a neptune but I've never had one in mine.