Lap pool on the Solstice?

frites

I can't seem to find the information on the Celebrity website. Are any of the pools designed for lap swimming? Or do they set aside some time for lap swimming?

If not, when is the pool least busy? I was thinking about going at 7:00 am or 7:00 pm to avoid the crowd.

Thanks for your help.

No lap swimming but I have heard some enjoy engaging in vigorous pool walking and other ancillary exercises vis a vis the solarium pool. None of the pools are really large (long) enough to be conducive to lap swimming, but if you go early in the morning or after early dinner starts you likely will face the smallest crowds.

Agree with Gonzo. But if you go at 7pm, it will be empty. I swim a lot and don't bother. About 3 good strokes and you're to the other end. I wait until we get to port then go for a nice long swim in the ocean.

I know others post that they swim laps, I just don't see how they do it, especially with people in the pool, it's not big.

enjoy

Princess ships (except the two newest ones, Royal and Regal) have swim against the current pools for "lap" swimming. This would be a nice feature on Celebrity, but it is not available.

Edited by Jimbo59