12dayEuropean Med Cruise

Michelle66

A mini-suite on Princess is considerably larger than a standard balcony. I can't compare it to NCL, as I haven't seen suites on that line. Keep in mind that the only 'extra' you get with the mini-suite is a glass of 'champagne' on boarding. But a 12 day Med cruise is usually very port intensive, and you won't be spending much time in the cabin, or on the balcony. EM

Should we sail on NCL or Princess really want to have a suite but the 6500 pp on NCL is my top I want to pay so we would have to have a mini suite on Princess for half the price but still not a suite just a larger balcony room....

If you can find an older ship in the Princess fleet doing a similar itinerary you will find much more attractive prices for suites. We got a great price on a suite on the older but, still beautiful Explorer of the Seas on Royal Caribbean last year.

This February the brand new Quantum junior suites are more expensive than what we paid for a regular suite last year.

Jonathan

I am traveling with a friend celebrating my 50th bday because hubby has no interest in Europe so thought the 2 rooms in a suite would give us space....plus the last 2 cruises we had suites so kinda hard to go back even though you are out of the room alot