answer to ?? re suite vs cc class perks

barbon2

I have been in a sky suite, an FV, and regualr balcony cabins, and now have my first cc cabin booked to Hawaii in Feb. The sky suite amenities were wonderful, everything is done first class, the slightly larger cabin and the tub and shower are to me worth the extra money, along with the cappacino's and nicely set up breakfasts and dinners. The cc class does not get that.

Why not let them give the cc class some special perks for paying a little more, the cabin is still smaller and the bathroom leaves a little to be desired after having a larger one. Just cruising is pleasure enough for me. I am not going to worry about what the people in the cabin next to me are getting.

I understand that you feel you are paying top dollar for a suite and should get ALL the perks, but you are getting a LARGER cabin a BUTLER, and a nice comfortable BATHROOM among all of the other perks. You will be treated special, probably MORE special then the rest of the passengers and yet you are unhappy about a pillow and a couple single stemmed fresh flowers, and a breakfast menu that may offer just a little more? I guess I just don't get it!

this is the way I see it. The full set up breakfast and dinner, (if you desire) are a huge perk with a suite. Also the Butler. ;) The only time I feel I can take the time to soak in a bath tub is on vacation. Also in a suite.:)

Archived