Cab price from port to hilton curacao

Cruisegirl6

hello, does anybody know the distance and price for a cab from the main pier to the hilton curacao?

Hilton is right next door to Pirate bay. Taxi price to Pirate bay is $4 per person and 10 min ride. Very close to where ship docks.

Thank you...do you know of a nice place to get some lunch and drink nearby?

Pirate bay has a full bar and restaurant which is right next door to Hilton. There is a local restaurant a little further pass Pirate bay entrance where you can get deep fried whole red snapper very fresh.

Btw is there a reason why you want to go to Hilton? Their beach isn't nice and you have to be a strong swimmer to swim. I would just go to Pirate bay beach/bar and stay there. $2 to get in and $5 per chair. Free Wi-Fi.

Thanks for this info!

No the Hilton does not offer day passes

Yes I am on a ship and docking in Curacao for a day

Pirates Bay sounds good

the reason why I chose the Hilton is so that my daughter and her boyfriend can rent kayaks there...do you know anywhere else where they can rent kayaks and also perhaps wave runners?

No the Hilton does not offer day passes

Yes I am on a ship and docking in Curacao for a day

Pirates Bay sounds good

the reason why I chose the Hilton is so that my daughter and her boyfriend can rent kayaks there...do you know anywhere else where they can rent kayaks and also perhaps wave runners?

Didn't see waive runners rental near Hilton. I bet if you ask at the bar they'll call someone that will pull up one for you to rent.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hilton is right next door to Pirate bay. Taxi price to Pirate bay is $4 per person and 10 min ride. Very close to where ship docks.
just started looking for what to do/see in Curacao. what does a day pass to Hilton or other resorts include? is Pirate Bay a restaurant bar on the beach? aren't the beaches public? do we need to rent chairs or can we lay on towels as we do at home?

just started looking for what to do/see in Curacao. what does a day pass to Hilton or other resorts include? is Pirate Bay a restaurant bar on the beach? aren't the beaches public? do we need to rent chairs or can we lay on towels as we do at home?
Each property offers different things in their day passes.

Pirate's Bay is a private beach with an entrance fee, fee to rent chairs and a bar/restaurant.

Public beaches here have no entrance fee, private beaches which typically have more of a full service atmosphere will have an entrance fee.

I have seen people just lay on their towels at both types but keep in mind some of the West Punt area beaches are not smooth sand, they may have small coral and small rocks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app