Caribbean Princess Earliest Boarding Time?

Kathiebrown

We would like to be among the first group boarding on the Caribbean Princess on January 31. We have hired a driver and we cannot decide what is the earliest time for him to take us to the port. We are trying to avoid standing in a line outside in the hot sun. We do not mind sitting in the cruise terminal waiting to board the ship. Can anyone tell me the time Princess opens the terminal doors to start the boarding process in Ft Lauderdale? And then when do they actually start board the ship? Looking for responses from people that have been recently on the Caribbean Princess. :)

I just got an email from Princess yesterday listing boarding times for different decks; happily, my cabin is located on a deck with the first boarding time, which is 12:30
That would be the first "general" boarding time. As said, those in full suites and Elite as well as Platinum Captain's Circle members will board before you. How many and how long that takes will depend on how many are sailing on your cruise. You won't be among the first to board. Edited by Pam in CA