Is it worth coloring luggage tags I printed?

K&Rs Mom

We don't have a color printer anymore, so the tags are gray. I know the color coding tells them how to sort. Is it worth having the kids marker them to match what I see on the printing screen?

They will work fine.

I print mine in color just because I print them at work and have a color printer there. The tags that the porters put on the bags at the port are not in color, so I don't think it really makes any difference! :cool:

I always color mine, takes 5 minutes to do 4 tags. Baggage people handle so much luggage, that anything I can do to help get bags faster I will do. You will get your luggage even not colored, but maybe not as fast. The first thing baggage people do is glance at color behind deck number, if not there then they read, it makes sense to me to color, and cruise line feels the same or they wouldn't have them colored when you look at them online.

Edited by sugcarol