Which Mini-suite on Emerald Princess

steffysmom

Hi Everyone: Planning on Emerald Princess for a trip to the Caribbean with my family over my daughters Spring break from school. Trying to decide on a mini-suite on the Emerald Princess. We sailed the Ruby several years ago and loved it and I understand that these ships are similar. Can anyone recommend a good location ? We are looking at Dolphin Deck, cabin # D223. From reading these boards, the biggest debate with these cabins is the lack of privacy on the balcony. Any help or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

Personally I prefer a mini suite on the Emerald deck. They have a covered balcony that just gives me a greater sense of privacy. If there are none available, all the mini suites on Dolphin deck are identical except for location and I wouldn't hesitate to book one. Enjoy your cruise. The Emerald is a beautiful and we really enjoyed our cruise on her.

If you can snag a mini on Emerald deck grab it they don't last long.

And mark the booking no upgrade or META upgrade only to the next cat up.

If you don't mark the booking no upgrade then they may move you form a mini on Emerald deck to a mini on Dolphin deck. :eek:

We just off the Emerald last week cabin C424. It was wonderful

Privacy issue no problem for us. People above could care less what is going on below them. And there is nothing we are doing to be embarrassed about if it was seen. It felt good to get the full feel of the sun. The location was great. Just a few cabins from the center elevators. Emerald deck is also fine we have had a few of those. More ship movement felt. All what you can tolerate. A mini especially if upgraded to it is a gift.

If you can snag a mini on Emerald deck grab it they don't last long.

And mark the booking no upgrade or META upgrade only to the next cat up.

If you don't mark the booking no upgrade then they may move you form a mini on Emerald deck to a mini on Dolphin deck. :eek:

How do you find the part on your booking to mark no upgrade? We have already booked and paid our final payment for a cruise in March but cannot find a place on the reservation to mark no upgrade.

Edited by fox

How do you find the part on your booking to mark no upgrade? We have already booked and paid our final payment for a cruise in March but cannot find a place on the reservation to mark no upgrade.

Can't do it your self pnce the booking is completed.....

Its either done during your booking process when you book online with Princess, call Princess and have them mark it. Other wise have your TA mark it accordingly.

Edited by Colo Cruiser