AFT S1 1663 Solstice Square Footage?

KW Cruisers

Hi everyone,

I have posted this question in another thread, but it seems to have been buried, and I have little hopes of anyone reading and responding to it.

This is my last ditch effort ;)

I have booked the Aft corner S1 1663 suite on the Solstice. I have heard that these suites are larger than the 300 Sq Ft. stated on the website (I believe that pertains to the S2's).

Can anyone confirm this? How much larger are these suites? An approximation is all I'm looking for.

Thanks so much,

Shawn

Hi everyone,

I have posted this question in another thread, but it seems to have been buried, and I have little hopes of anyone reading and responding to it.

This is my last ditch effort ;)

I have booked the Aft corner S1 1663 suite on the Solstice. I have heard that these suites are larger than the 300 Sq Ft. stated on the website (I believe that pertains to the S2's).

Can anyone confirm this? How much larger are these suites? An approximation is all I'm looking for.

Thanks so much,

Shawn

We will be on the Reflection 1665 aft S1 corner Deck 11, the only thing that is larger is the wrap balcony. When reading prior posts Deck 6 S1's have smaller balconies. Enjoy your cruise whatever size the cabin & balcony is.

We will be on the Reflection 1665 aft S1 corner Deck 11, the only thing that is larger is the wrap balcony. When reading prior posts Deck 6 S1's have smaller balconies. Enjoy your cruise whatever size the cabin & balcony is.

I thought for sure that I read the AFT S1's were larger...I could be mistaken. I also read about the small balconies on the 6th deck (even saw the photos), but I think that's only on the Reflection...(I'd be really miffed if I got a balcony like that in a suite).

Shawn

From Celebrity website:

Stateroom: Sky Suite, 1663

Stateroom Area: 300 sq. ft.

Veranda Area: 79 sq. ft.

All staterooms include::

Services

Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1

Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)

Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets

Dining

24 hour complimentary room service

Amenities

Robe

Complimentary tote bag

Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs

Water/wine glasses

Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% cotton linens

Hair dryer

Stateroom features

Private mini-bar*

Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*

Private safe

Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets

*Additional charges apply.

Some staterooms are accessible for wheelchair users and other guests with disabilities. They include automatic doors (on Solstice Class only), roll-in showers, grab bars and other accessible features. Please see the specific ship deck plans for the location of all wheelchair accessible staterooms.

We have only stayed in one Sky Suite so I can't compare, but it was an S1 corner aft on Solstice. It was huge. My understanding from talking to others on our Roll Call was that it definitely is bigger than the normal Sky Suite. To my knowledge, Celebrity does not update their website to indicate variances in the cabin or balcony footages. You will only hear about obstructions. You can be assured the square footages are no LESS than what is on the website, but they don't tell you that sometimes cabins or balconies are larger. For example, the so-called Sweet Sixteen cabins on M class ships have larger than normal balconies. The website does not reveal this - you only learn about it on Cruise Critic:)

We have only stayed in one Sky Suite so I can't compare, but it was an S1 corner aft on Solstice. It was huge. My understanding from talking to others on our Roll Call was that it definitely is bigger than the normal Sky Suite. To my knowledge, Celebrity does not update their website to indicate variances in the cabin or balcony footages. You will only hear about obstructions.

This is what I thought...

I am well aware of what the website says, as well as what is included.

I am simply wondering if the suite is larger. I seem to remember people mentioning that it is...looking at the deck plans (not that you can always judge by that either) the suite looks larger.

I too think that X just doesn't list the differences on the site.

Shawn