Warm or hot milk other than a room service?

kon000

Hi,

We will sail on Solstice from 27 Jan, and bringing our kids 1 and 2 yrs old.

They drink warm milk two or three times a day.

Wondering if we could get them by themselves without asking for the room service.

We will bring formula and we will bring thermo bottle, so it wouldn't hard for us make formula, but where possible they would be happy with long life milk.

We thought it would be nice to get the warm or hot milk by ourselves.

Is that possible?

Hi,

Wondering if we could get them by themselves without asking for the room service.

We will bring formula and we will bring thermo bottle, so it wouldn't hard for us make formula, but where possible they would be happy with long life milk.

Is that possible?

Believe you can get it in the buffet at the Oatmeal station...

There is no self service area that serves warm milk other than the possible one mentioned by Don in the above post but that would only be available during breakfast hours.

You can ask if there is any way to get this on demand once you are on the ship. In the buffet look for one of the staff wearing a tie who is roaming around during busy breakfast or lunch times. This will be one of the managers or asst. managers. Ask him if there is a way to get it there and explain what times of day you're likely to be looking for this. You could also ask at Café al Bacio (where you can buy espresso coffees in take way cups) if they could warm milk for you there.

One other idea: You can get very hot water 24/7 at the beverage stations in the buffet. You could always bring some sort of containers with you to fill with the hot water which is large enough to put a container of milk in to warm it up.

Cold whole milk is available 24/7 from larger dispensers in the buffet. If you want other types of milk (low fat or no fat) they are available in smaller cartons at the buffet during breakfast time and you can take an extra carton or two back to your cabin to keep in your mini-fridge.

Edited by Lsimon

Hi,

Is that possible?

I'm not sure what you mean by long life milk, but I think you would be able to get steamed milk from the Cafe.

I would think Cafe Al Baccio would warm it with the steamer for no charge if you asked there.

I doubt that ANY of the food locations on the ship would warm (heat, cook, prepare, etc) a product that didn't come directly from their food supplies on the ship. In other words, if you bring them milk (sealed or not) that YOU brought from home I doubt the regulations would allow them to use the steamer for YOUR product.

I don't see why you can't just get (buy) warm milk from Café Al Baccio if it is after breakfast hours and you can't get in from the buffet or MDR.