Suites - Concierge Lounge

hamrag

Am considering upgrading to a suite guarantee on Mariner of Seas 26th Jan, and it appears that only Grand Suite is available on our sailing. Can anyone advise please if GS gives access to the Concierge Lounge for evening drinks?

Thanks in advance.

Am considering upgrading to a suite guarantee on Mariner of Seas 26th Jan, and it appears that only Grand Suite is available on our sailing. Can anyone advise please if GS gives access to the Concierge Lounge for evening drinks?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, a Grand Suite has full suite perks, including the CL.

Is the category W? This is a JS or higher. Even if there are no JS listed you could end up with a GS and not have Concierge benefits.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Even if you booked a W guarantee and were assigned a GS would you not still have the suite benefits.

OP..just because there is only 1 GS left they may have JS that they are not showing or they may upgrade someone in a JS and assign you a JS. Only expect a JS so as not to avoid disappointment.

Even if you booked a W guarantee and were assigned a GS would you not still have the suite benefits.

If you are assigned a GS or higher from a "W" Gty you do get Concierge benefits. You only get the points from the category you booked. If you happened to get a GS and only paid for a balcony you would not get double points but would get to use the CL.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Thanks to all for helpful input. About an hour after posting, JS's were showing for the first time in a week. That signals, I presume, that JS's have had upgrade/upsell calls. I shall wait a couple of days, to see what happens.