Navigator cabin #2316 questions

I'm sure that this is probably mentioned on here somewhere, but seeing as there are 555 pages of message boards, I don't really want to take the time to look for it. We currently booked for the May 24th sailing but we are wanting to upgrade to an OV cabin and currently have a hold on cabin #2316 . I'm looking for some one who has sailed in this room before. I have looked at the deck plans and see that it is right across the hall from the elevator, down the hall from the ice center, and is also a connecting room (the connecting room only holds 2 people). I'm just concerned that this could be a fairly noisy area, but have also heard from other people that the rooms are sound proofed pretty well. Can you tell me about your experience? Thanks!

That cabin is not actually "across" from the elevators...the elevator FOYER is in the middle of that deck...your cabin is near the foyer,..not the elevator itself! That is a VERY convenient location!!! If you look at the deck plans, do you see the stairs? That is where the entrance to the elevators are...not in the cabin hallway! The ice RINK will not affect you at all!

Edited by cb at sea