Solarium question

The deck plan for deck 13 looks like you can enter the solarium from the deck 13 forward hallways ... Is that actually the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes...you can enter the Solarium from the deck 13 forward hallways. You come out by the hot tubs in the front of the Solarium. Very convenient if you're in a deck 13 forward cabin. :) You also have good access to the outside area above the bridge wings.

Quantum and RCI has ruined the Solarium. Very loud music and lounge chairs that have NO cushions, No one other than those on deck 13 would ever enter through deck 13. The only entrance used by 99% of the public is deck 14. The Solarium is not the escape from noise that you experience on other ships. The pools while visually attractive are no more than useless puddles,

Yes...you can enter the Solarium from the deck 13 forward hallways. You come out by the hot tubs in the front of the Solarium. Very convenient if you're in a deck 13 forward cabin. :) You also have good access to the outside area above the bridge wings.

thanks! I was hoping that was the case

That will be very convenient for us. I was hoping that was the case as noted on the deck plans. Our cabin is on Deck 13 and we plan on spending some relaxing moments there. Leaving in 2 days! Can hardly wait.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

thanks! I was hoping that was the case

That will be very convenient for us. I was hoping that was the case as noted on the deck plans. Our cabin is on Deck 13 and we plan on spending some relaxing moments there. Leaving in 2 days! Can hardly wait.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Enjoy.....and make sure you check out the views from the bridge wings. The door(s) to get there are on either side of the forward part of the Solarium. :)