Guide wanted for Quebec

Jancruz

I am sorry no one has got back to you.

Quebec City is very easy to tour on your own. However you could pose your question on Trip Advisor where you will find more local people who may be able to help.

Also Google tomsportguides which are full of information.

And go back to the Ports of Call page for Canada and look to the right of the blue bar at the top of the page for the search feature.

• 11 months later...

One problem is that this is the Western Canada/Alaska message board. There is an Eastern Canada/NE message board. We did QC on our own one day, and then had scheduled a very nice ship tour, but cancelled it because it was cold and rainy.

• 2 weeks later...

Quebec is easy to get around on your own. Most sights are walking distance from the cruise ship. One must see spot is Montmorency Falls. You can catch a local bus to reach it. It is a 40 minute bus ride but interesting to see the city on the drive. Buses are very regular and the drivers or other passengers will help you out. It is easy to know when to get off, it is the terminus!

I would also suggest going for lunch in the Hotel du Parliament, we spent about $60 for lunch for two and it was really cool to dine in the elegant, high ceilinged room along with MPs. There is no requirement to dress up, but you do need to pass thru security and I think having ID with you is useful too.

Quebec is a gorgeous city, enjoy yourselves whatever you find to do.