Radiance of the Seas aft balcony

Can anyone advise if aft D1 category balcony staterooms 8172 and 8672 on Radiance of the Seas have chairs AND sun loungers on them as in the pics I think they do but someone has said No! Can anyone clarify for me? Also on the RCCL website it says you are not allowed to bring alcohol but in their brochure it says each adult may bring 2 X bottles of wine / champagne? Appreciate any help given

Hello -

Most of the aft balcony rooms will have both chairs and loungers. I found a pic of 8672 on the sister ship (serenade) for example.

Yes you can bring two bottle of wine/champagne per cabin, but no beer or hard liquor.

Royal added this a while back to keep up with the competition

Capture2.jpg.6ced8bd5772249af66a59b7d0798e7a3.jpg

Can anyone advise if aft D1 category balcony staterooms 8172 and 8672 on Radiance of the Seas have chairs AND sun loungers on them as in the pics I think they do but someone has said No! Can anyone clarify for me? Also on the RCCL website it says you are not allowed to bring alcohol but in their brochure it says each adult may bring 2 X bottles of wine / champagne? Appreciate any help given

You are allowed 2 bottles of wine per stateroom, each no larger than 750 ml, brought on at initial embarkation only.

With regard to the balcony furniture, it might change cruise to cruise. If you want more or less furniture, just ask your stateroom attendant.

• 1 year later...