In-room Mini-bar

hhalliv

Hello all,

I was wondering if Carnival allows you the option to have your mini-bar emptied? When I was on the Splendor I didn't ask for it, but I will be on a longer cruise on the Sunshine and would prefer the fridge to be empty so I can use it. Can I have the room steward empty it, or will I have to find someone to consume all the products and full it up with my stuff before they can restock it? Lol

We always do it as soon as we get to our room and put our soda in. We just stack all their beverages on a shelf. We restock it when we leave. Not sure why people ask their steward to do it. It takes a minute to do.

This is what we do too.

I wish Carnival would put those RFID sensors in the mini-bar that knows when you remove a product and charges you after 15 seconds. That will stop people from turning a mini-bar into their own refrigerator.

I wish Carnival would put those RFID sensors in the mini-bar that knows when you remove a product and charges you after 15 seconds. That will stop people from turning a mini-bar into their own refrigerator.

Now that is about the stupidest comment I have ever heard... Just sayin'

:D

We always do it as soon as we get to our room and put our soda in. We just stack all their beverages on a shelf. We restock it when we leave. Not sure why people ask their steward to do it. It takes a minute to do.

I've been on cruiselines that charge you for removing the products from the fridge, I'd rather ask them than risk being charged some of those prices :D

On my last Royal Caribbean they had a guy that came around specifically to check the mini-bar that wasn't a steward.

Edited by hhalliv