Hotel with free shuttle from Orlando airport

lecach

My husband needs to fly into Orlando the day before I will arrive (driving down). He'd like to find a hotel that has a free shuttle from the airport and that will be convenient for me to pick him up. Anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by lecach

We would love to find one more towards the port so I don't have to make a huge detour to get to him since I will have already been driving 8 hours.

There is not much between the airport and the port.

We would love to find one more towards the port so I don't have to make a huge detour to get to him since I will have already been driving 8 hours.

There is basically nothing but road between MCO and the PC/Cocoa Beach area. He could take a shuttle for about $25+ and meet you at your hotel - check with Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx. Saving 2 hours of driving sounds like it is worth $25 to me.

My husband needs to fly into Orlando the day before I will arrive (driving down). He'd like to find a hotel that has a free shuttle from the airport and that will be convenient for me to pick him up. Anyone have any suggestions?

Not near the port but 5 min from MCO, there is the LaQuinta Orlando Airport North. They offer a courtesy airport shuttle, and hot breakfast. The hotel is clean, modern and has somewhat of a park like setting....nice pool too. We liked it. There are many restaurants within walking distance of this hotel so if he will not have a car, this hotel may work out for him well. until you arrive.

I included the link to the LaQuinta North for you. There are 2 LaQuintas near the airport..... LQ North and the LQ West.. you DON'T want to accidently end up at the LQ-W.

http://www.lq.com/en/findandbook/hotel-details.orlando-airport-north.html#.VME1vLA3PmI

Just a suggestion.

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr