Tender Tickets for Grand Cayman

ilovetotravel1977

I'm not sure which ship you'll be on, but last week on the Epic, they DID have tender tickets, you could reserve your tickets starting day one, there was a section on the TV in your cabin, I had an excursion through the ship, so I didn't need to reserve one, but it was an option beginning at 8am.

I read in a different post that said you reserve your tender on the tv. I leave this Sunday and we stop at GC in exactly one week. I can report back for you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you could also report how organized it is, meaning, if we have ticket #1, let's say...do they call out "Tender #1 tickets!" and we march past everyone and go to the front of the line? Or if there is a separate line for "advance ticket holders" type of thing...

And I assume it is first come-first served for the tenders going back to the ship?

Aaly

When you have an excursion booked,on the ticket for your excursions you will find a meeting time and location and tender departing time,after everyone meet , everyone will depart on the same tender just on time before your excursions. NCL is very good when arranging all this ;-) have fun

I also booked my excursion outside of NCL so I will not be getting their tender pass, hence why I have to do it myself. Also if you look at the current dailies, I just noticed that they ask you to sign up for your tenders a day before GC if you haven't already. So if you're like the many people who save $$ and book excursions on your own, you must sign up for your tender.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Saxgirl84 hi

Am sorry,i have travel 7 times with NCL and the last 3 times they didn't use tenders tickets.never been on the Epic am booked on March 29th i dont have any idea how they work on board, thank you so much for that tip.any pics or other suggestions will help me or other first timers on our upcoming cruise on the Epic.

there can be long lines for tenders, no way to predict. So, anyone with needing to get there early is well advised to reserve for the first available tender in advance- if possible- THEN, be up and in the access area at least 30 minutes prior to the posted time.

I've been going to Cayman for years, including 4 times last year.