Drinks Package "Whats Included"

ocav

Useful to show that us Brits are charged an extra $5 for the Ultimate Package!

Maybe the UK prices include gratuity? The prices in the document I linked above are pre-gratuity and would have 15% added.

Ooh thanks for the info, I've got RR on my Feb2nd Quantum cruise so I'll take advantage of that! I guess it's not all frozen cocktails has a frozen blue Hawaiian isn't possible without alcohol?

Sorry, I'm not sure about that specific one. I was having things like the mojitos and piña colada, which are made with island oasis mix and ice. They add the rum (or other liquor) to that mix to make the regular cocktail so they just left it out for me. The mojitos did have real mint leaves in it though :)

Great chart, thank you!

I'm assuming juices from concentrate would be lemonade, fruit punch and maybe apple juice? And/or?

Thank you,

Juices from concentrate are the selection available in the Windjammer normally at breakfast so Orange, Apple etc.

Fruit punch I'm not sure about, but Lemonade is normally available in the Windjammers selection

Maybe the UK prices include gratuity? The prices in the document I linked above are pre-gratuity and would have 15% added.

It's unusual though as all the others work out to be the right dollar amount, I'll do a test order and see what happens

The prices in NOK (Norwegian Kronor) is 22% less then the usual USD-pdf price pre-gratuity.

With gratuity we pay (NOK -> USD)

Royal Refreshment Package 5,72

Royal Replenish Package 16,73

Select Package 30,83

Premium Package 43,16

Ultimate Package 48,44

The difference i'd say is the diffrence that the dollar have gone up over the last months, they might have secured the rates for a set time and decided not to raise them beforehand.