Drinks Package "Whats Included"

ocav

Very nice! This definitely needs to be a sticky.

I have to admit, when I first saw the title of the thread, I thought it was ANOTHER question about drink packages. I literally laughed out loud when I saw how wrong I was.

Again, great job!

Edited by TomAceEsq

Great graphic! One comment - the Ultimate package does not include "All wines" by the glass. It only includes wine up to $12, same as the premium package. There is no difference in the alcohol included in the Premium vs. Ultimate packages (except for the Moet promotion, which I believe is over). Also, the alcoholic cocktails included are only up to $12, so I'd probably add that.

Edited by kahcarre

Great graphic! One comment - the Ultimate package does not include "All wines" by the glass. It only includes wine up to $12, same as the premium package. There is no difference in the alcohol included in the Premium vs. Ultimate packages (except for the Moet promotion, which I believe is over). Also, the alcoholic cocktails included are only up to $12, so I'd probably add that.

I had been lead to believe that the Ultimate included some of the $13 wines that are on Quantum?

I had been lead to believe that the Ultimate included some of the $13 wines that are on Quantum?

I've not heard that. Also, there are some wines that are $24 per glass, and I would bet that those are not included.

I've not heard that. Also, there are some wines that are $24 per glass, and I would bet that those are not included.

Ah right, No worries, its not a major issue, I can't edit the original post but as long as this part is on the first page then im sure it wont go unnoticed!

As there are so many threads about what is and what isn't included in Drinks Package someone suggested a "dot chart" which shows you what is in what, so I've made one, might save a few threads!

145608.jpg

PDF Version for Printing: http://olivercaveney.co.uk/RCI_Drinks.pdf

Great job! Great chart, makes everything very clear something RCI really does not want to do!

I booked the premium package today for my 7 day cruise and there was a $50 some dollar 'service charge" added onto the total, for?:confused:

I booked the premium package today for my 7 day cruise and there was a $50 some dollar 'service charge" added onto the total, for?:confused:

That was your 15% charge for gratuities.

A few months back Royal lowered the prices (which used to include gratuties) and started adding the 15%.

That was your 15% charge for gratuities.

A few months back Royal lowered the prices (which used to include gratuties) and started adding the 15%.

Thanks', I got it!

Those crafty behind the scenes bean counters

are so good at their jobs, I guess. :rolleyes:

This is great, thank you! I would also like to add that on the Royal Replenish package you can not only order anything from the non-alcoholic cocktails section of the menu, but you can also order any of the frozen cocktails as virgin.

The virgin frozen mojitos were very good on Radiance last week :)

This is great, thank you! I would also like to add that on the Royal Replenish package you can not only order anything from the non-alcoholic cocktails section of the menu, but you can also order any of the frozen cocktails as virgin.

Nice, from DownUnder ! You don't always have to have booze to have a good time Mate! :p

Ooh thanks for the info, I've got RR on my Feb2nd Quantum cruise so I'll take advantage of that! I guess it's not all frozen cocktails has a frozen blue Hawaiian isn't possible without alcohol?

Instead of "coffee" I probably would have put "espresso", because that's really what people are talking about when they want to buy "specialty coffee". Or perhaps I mean that's what Royal means.

And the free coffee is at Cafe Promenade on Freedom, or, rather, back in the seating area there. So there might still be questions. :)

Instead of "coffee" I probably would have put "espresso", because that's really what people are talking about when they want to buy "specialty coffee". Or perhaps I mean that's what Royal means.

And the free coffee is at Cafe Promenade on Freedom, or, rather, back in the seating area there. So there might still be questions. :)

That's why I put "Self Serve Coffee" in the free drinks section

As there are so many threads about what is and what isn't included in Drinks Package someone suggested a "dot chart" which shows you what is in what, so I've made one, might save a few threads!

145608.jpg

PDF Version for Printing: http://olivercaveney.co.uk/RCI_Drinks.pdf

Wow. Thanks so much. Our cruise isn't till next January ( yes it's a looong time off) and the website won't let me pull up any prices for any drink package. Can anyone give us some idea of the prices.

Thanks so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow. Thanks so much. Our cruise isn't till next January ( yes it's a looong time off) and the website won't let me pull up any prices for any drink package. Can anyone give us some idea of the prices.

Thanks so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Soda - $6

Royal Replenish - $20

Select - $35

Premium - $49

Ultimate - $60

Those prices are per day based on the current price listed in my Cruise Planner and converted to $.