Frozen drinks in Classic Bev Pkg??

avril4111

Frozen Daiquiris, Margaritas, and Pina Coladas (in various flavors) are all included . The main difference with the Premium Package is that you could specify they use a particular brand of booze...although mixed with all that sweet stuff I would challenge anyone to differentiate between a bar brand and a premium brand :).

Hank

There's a list of some included drinks floating around someplace. Most of the standard stuff was on it for frozen drinks. However, when we were on the Silhouette, for our first drink (lunch in the OceanView) I asked if the Pina Colada was on the classic package and the server told me no and gave us a hard sell on the upgrade.

We did upgrade and were glad we did, since we loved the Martini bar and other things. My husband says that the guy might have been joking about it not being on there, but I'm not sure. I feel like they were just trying any means to get an upgrade.

As an aside, if you love frozen drinks, be sure to try the mango daquiris. We got them at the pool bar and the mast bar. The mango was much tastier than the traditional strawberry.

Edited by Jennlee.2

There's a list of some included drinks floating around someplace. Most of the standard stuff was on it for frozen drinks. However, when we were on the Silhouette, for our first drink (lunch in the OceanView) I asked if the Pina Colada was on the classic package and the server told me no and gave us a hard sell on the upgrade.

We did upgrade and were glad we did, since we loved the Martini bar and other things. My husband says that the guy might have been joking about it not being on there, but I'm not sure. I feel like they were just trying any means to get an upgrade.

As an aside, if you love frozen drinks, be sure to try the mango daquiris. We got them at the pool bar and the mast bar. The mango was much tastier than the traditional strawberry.

Has anyone else had issues getting a Pina Colada or Daquiri using the classic package. I thought that many of the frozen drinks were included if you do not call for a premium alcohol