New RCCL Cruiser -- Questions

Hello All.

I am new to RCCL. I am finding the website to be less than user friendly so I booked my two connecting cabins by calling the RC number. Now I was trying to see if maybe the price had gone down. When I try to fake-book the cruise it does not show up at all as a cruise choice. (April 3 Enchantment of the Seas to Bahamas). This cruise does not show up on ********** but it does show on expedia. I am wondering what is up?

The other thing that is weird -- is on the my cruises webpage it shows how much I owe -- which is what the guy told me when I booked it, but the total cost of the cruise is a lot more then when I booked it... why would they change the total cost -- since that is not what I am going to pay.

Finally, I do not like that I do not have easy access to the other room in my reservation and have to login to do stuff separately in that room -- is there a way to choose online the bedding configuration. I see there is a default -- but I need to change the beds for my kiddos room.

Thanks

-- but I need to change the beds for my kiddos room.

Thanks

From what I was told by RCI, all bedding is now defaulted to the beds being together. All you have to do is talk to your cabin attendant once you board to have him/her separate them :)

I was able to pull your cruise up on the Royal Caribbean website. Interiors from 329.00, Ocean View from 412.00, Balcony from 592.00 and Suites from 734.00

Edited by ryano

I can see the 4/3 Enchantment cruise on Royal's website. If you are price checking, you would have to use the prices on Royal's website.

I would call Royal and ask them to email you your booking invoice. Royal's website is known to do strange things with pricing, and you really want to make sure everything is correct on your invoice.

On our last cruise in December, the steward left a piece of paper in the cabin with a number of choices for you to check off. Just check off the separate beds option and leave the paper on the bed where he will see it.

Sorry about the problems with the RCI website. Their IT is not the best in the industry. I find Carnival's website easier to use.