Where to find Cunard sailing times??

bazzaw

Most of Cunard's info talks about sailing times in terms of early, late afternoon, etc - but I know there is a place where times are more specific. I think that I remember this info being included on a PDF file for each specific cruise - which also used to say what the dress code for each day of the cruise was to be.

Any assistance please?

AAH! -- thanks for that. I have also subsequent to my post found that the CruiseTT website shows port times for various cruises. They seem to mostly agree with your info - except for Pago Pago , where Cruise TT says departure is 1800. Of course , none of these times are written in stone :) - but useful as a general guide.

AAH! -- thanks for that. I have also subsequent to my post found that the CruiseTT website shows port times for various cruises. They seem to mostly agree with your info - except for Pago Pago , where Cruise TT says departure is 1800. Of course , none of these times are written in stone :) - but useful as a general guide.

Bazz, the Cunard page still exists too. If you go here:

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/dress_code_all

you will find a link to a PDF document for the whole cruising season for each of the three ships. There's only one bijou little snagette - it no longer gives the arrival and departure times. Clearly those are state secrets that must never be revealed on pain of death.

J

Bazz, the Cunard page still exists too. If you go here:

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/dress_code_all

you will find a link to a PDF document for the whole cruising season for each of the three ships. There's only one bijou little snagette - it no longer gives the arrival and departure times. Clearly those are state secrets that must never be revealed on pain of death.

J

Thanks J

Yes - I did finally find this - but Cunard have removed the actual times. They must have done this sometime during the last 2 years since we last cruised with them. They are the only cruiseline that I know of which seem to be unwilling to tell their passengers this info.

Thanks J

Yes - I did finally find this - but Cunard have removed the actual times. They must have done this sometime during the last 2 years since we last cruised with them. They are the only cruiseline that I know of which seem to be unwilling to tell their passengers this info.

Yeah - I agree. I don't think I looked at it for the 2014 cruise but I defo checked on them in 2013 and they were there. To be fair to Cunard, they do give the times in the daily program, but that's not really a whole load of use if you are trying to organise private tours in advance.

J

On this year's Caribbean holiday they quietly moved all of the arrival times one hour later than 2013. I had assumed an 8 AM arrival in St. Thomas and booked an independent excursion accordingly. The dive boat operator was very accommodating...