Just got a 4 star FLL beach hotel for $124!!

On Hotwire - it ended up being the Westin Beach Resort. It says it's 5 minutes from FLL airport. We will need transportation to POM. Any idea if any of the shuttle services picks up from there? Most of them say they will pick up at airport hotels, but I don't think this is considered an airport hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Hotwire - it ended up being the Westin Beach Resort. It says it's 5 minutes from FLL airport. We will need transportation to POM. Any idea if any of the shuttle services picks up from there? Most of them say they will pick up at airport hotels, but I don't think this is considered an airport hotel.

When?

You can take a cab to the airport and catch a POM shuttle there.

SAS, QLS and others list the hotels they will pick up at on their web sites - check those and try to book with someone who services your hotel.

You could also call the hotel and see if they can suggest a transportation provider. If none of that works then cab to FLL or another hotel where the shuttles will pick up.

When do you cruise? :confused:

This is for 3/7/15. There are 6 of us, so I think it may be cheaper/easier to rent a car at FLL. That way we can go to the store, dinner, anything we want. Next morning, we will drop my parents, kids, and luggage off at POM. Then hubby and I will take rental to MIA and then ride the free rental car shuttle from there back to POM. We did this at MCO/Port Canaveral in 2013 and it worked well. What do you think?

This is for 3/7/15. There are 6 of us, so I think it may be cheaper/easier to rent a car at FLL. That way we can go to the store, dinner, anything we want. Next morning, we will drop my parents, kids, and luggage off at POM. Then hubby and I will take rental to MIA and then ride the free rental car shuttle from there back to POM. We did this at MCO/Port Canaveral in 2013 and it worked well. What do you think?

Wow that is a deal!

You are putting six people in a room?

SAS, QLS and others list the hotels they will pick up at on their web sites - check those and try to book with someone who services your hotel.

You could also call the hotel and see if they can suggest a transportation provider. If none of that works then cab to FLL or another hotel where the shuttles will pick up.

When do you cruise? :confused:

Love SAS . They are a great company, efficient and so reasonable Used them for years.

That's a good plan. It will cost you $32/night to park at the Westin.

Congrats!!!! We just got 3 rooms at $120 each at EB Hotel thru Last Minute Travel.

Enjoy! Would love to hear your review after your stay.

Sam

I just LOVE EB!! Stayed there 4 times already and have 3 more bookings for later this year.