Super Bowl vs lobster night😳😳

IDKaren

Ok...so we will be on Serenade on Super Bowl Sunday..HAVE to see the game BUT if I remember correctly LOBSTER is on the first formal night?? I am on FIRST sitting at 6:30... Sooooo dinner at kickoff time! I need to know IF lobster is first formal thanks RCL cruisers!!

I can't ever remember lobster tails being offered on the first formal night...usually the second one.

But even if the dining room had actual Maine lobsters and real clam chowdah, it still wouldn't be enough to make me miss the super bowl. GO PATS!!:D:D

The lobster is usually only a 50/50 chance of being edible so why worry about it. I wonder where they will show it on a big screen. last time I was on the Super Bowl cruise they had it in the Ice rink with lots of munchies. Funny, not that many took advantage of it.

I am on that sailing as well and just heard that there was a water pipe break on the last sailing and the boarding today has been delayed and are just boarding now 3:36 pm NO time. The water went into the electrical room and caused power outages. Many have had to cancel their sailing this week as cabins are not functional.......Hope this gets fixed by next week......

Just got of a 5 night Liberty sailing and lobster was on the last night of the cruise. Our formal night was the 2nd night. So not always on a formal night.

The only cruise where formal night was also super bowl night, they moved formal night.

Not always the case. On the Independance last year for Super Bowl. Our 1st formal night was also Super Bowl night. They did not change the formal night. We skipped it and had the buffet on the pool deck.

Hi, just off SOS today.

1.lobster was 2nd formal night

2. It was pretty darn good

3. Yes, water leak caused no power, no lights in front of ship. Some got lights 2am, but electronical,others had no lights still during breakfast.

4. 1st seating was 530PM, not six.

Easy solution: just send wife to mdr, get lobster to go, she can bring it to you. Win win. Lobster and football. Buffet pretty much sucks.

Disclaimer, I don't watch football, nor does husband.

Edited by Gardeneroflove

Hi, just off SOS today.

1.lobster was 2nd formal night

2. It was pretty darn good

3. Yes, water leak caused no power, no lights in front of ship. Some got lights 2am, but electronical,others had no lights still during breakfast.

4. 1st seating was 530PM, not six.

Easy solution: just send wife to mdr, get lobster to go, she can bring it to you. Win win. Lobster and football. Buffet pretty much sucks.

Disclaimer, I don't watch football, nor does husband.

Thanks everyone!! good to know! My hubby was going to go eat lobster alone if I chose the game! Hope the weather will be nice enuf to be by the pool and watch it on big screen..Prob will be hard to find seats. Hope the ship is all fixed and top shape by then!