How do you rebook?

DevilDogsWifey215

I keep seeing people mentioning booking a cruise now but 're booked afterwards for a better deal. How does this work?

I want to book the escape 3 day. I hear there is a great promo coming Feb. 1 but I'm worried it will jack up the overall cost of the cruise. If I book now at current pricing then see the new promo saves me a great bit how do I rebook it under the new promo and do I loose out any money or anything?

As long as your final payment date hasn't past (usually somewhere between 60-90 days out depending on cruise length/holiday or cruise line) then you can either call cruise line directly if you booked directly with them and get new price and/or offers. If you booked with a TA, then you must contact your TA. When you rebook you may lose any previous offers and the price may go up or down.

I keep seeing people mentioning booking a cruise now but 're booked afterwards for a better deal. How does this work?

I want to book the escape 3 day. I hear there is a great promo coming Feb. 1 but I'm worried it will jack up the overall cost of the cruise. If I book now at current pricing then see the new promo saves me a great bit how do I rebook it under the new promo and do I loose out any money or anything?

Be forewarned. You an not always combine one pricing with promo with another. It MIGHT be a one or the other deal.

You can't double dip promos. For example the current promo with UDP, UBP etc will not be combined with the 3-8 sail free. You get one or the other.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Oh! Yea I know that. The current promo will be over. But our cruise isn't applicable anyways.