Are there any school holidays on 8th feb week.?

asda

We will be on epic sailing from Miami on the 8 th of feb . Will there be any school children on board? I know in the UK their holidays do not start until the 16th of feb. Just trying to work out how busy the ship and the islands will be.

Depends on your district... But we have a four day weekend for Presidents' Day so kids maybe off the 13th thru 16th. We'd originally looked at cruises that week because it would be 2 less days out of school.

I second what she says.. depends on the district. I think most schools have the four day weekend 13-16, but the district I work in has the entire week of the 16th off. Think you may have less kids the week of the 8th.

We will be on epic sailing from Miami on the 8 th of feb . Will there be any school children on board? I know in the UK their holidays do not start until the 16th of feb. Just trying to work out how busy the ship and the islands will be.

We are from New Jersey and we have that week off. It's our "Winter" break. Not all schools in NJ have it, but several of them do. Not sure who else.

We are on that sailing with 3 teenagers (14,14,15) (WI). They will be missing 5 days of school but they do not have a spring break at their school (only one or two days off at a time).

Our roll call has a few younger children but so far no other teenagers. (Although I am sure there will be some).

Lisa

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are in NJ and our district is on a 4 day weekend 13th-16th, we come back on the 13th and my son has a long weekend to get himself back together!

Read your signature, love it. Justed wanted to say thanks for your service, or that of someone you love.

Long weekend to get back together? lol I bet they will be doing their homework on the last minute.

He's usually done almost all by the time we get home, I'm very strict about having downtime during the cruise to work on it. Thirty minutes a day is usually enough though he's getting older and the work is getting harder.

He actually comes home to a weekend of basketball games, that should be fun after a 12 day cruise

Hello tiggerfan! I remember you from last year's cruise on the Sun, especially the excursion to the Piton's! Still wish that the one many of us had booked had not been cancelled, but hope we can find one for next year. Have a great cruise out of NYC!