OBC from TA...can it be used for DSC?

pattymo

My online TA was able to cancel and rebook my 2 cabins on the Jade to include the UBP and the $200 OBC fom NCL, I also get $150 per cabin from the online TA.... I know that the NCL OBC cannot be applied to the DSC, but can the TA provided $150 be applied to the DSC ???..

This is from the NCL website.

looks to me like they automasticaly charge your credit card for the service charge with your final payment ??

" If you have not made final payment this will be included in your final payment amount or if final payment has already been made we will require full payment at the time it is added."

thank you

cindi :)

This is from the NCL website.

looks to me like they automasticaly charge your credit card for the service charge with your final payment ??

" If you have not made final payment this will be included in your final payment amount or if final payment has already been made we will require full payment at the time it is added."

thank you

cindi :)

No, NCL doesn't automatically charge your credit card for the service charge prior to the cruise unless you've opted to prepay it. Unless you choose to prepay, the service charge is added to your onboard account charges that are charged to your credit card at the completion of the cruise.

I don't know where you've pulled that quote from, but you've likely taken it out of context. Can you provide a link to the web page?

Edited by njhorseman

TA paid for it: it can be used for anything the cruiser chooses. Normally we all have a large enough account balance at the end of the cruise that the OBC will find a good home.

Actually TAs can provide both refundable and nonrefundable OBC. In one case we received so much OBC from our TA that it apparently exceeded the maximum NCL would allow for the cost of our cruise. The balance was provided in nonrefundable OBC, which can't be used toward the service charge.