Any recent free cruise redemptions using RCCL visa?

drmomsc

Welcome back!!!

Mine was an upgrade and I switched it to a different reservation and turned it into OBC as it was a BOGOHO booking

Thanks!

So you were able to change your redemption - that's good to know. We just moved OBC from one cruise to another.

If you use your points knowing they are NOT REFUNDABLE no matter what happens, can they be moved from one reservation to another?

I am looking at a cruise I booked and made final payment 2 weeks ago this cruise has dropped about $2800 now I am ok with canceling my original booking take the $450 cancelation fee and rebooking at the new price but I used $1,000 worth of points will I lose that ?

Give them a call 888-305-4626. They asked me to wait a couple of days before cancelling the reservation so there would be time for them to move the award. you might want to check on that.

I redeemed my points towards the price of the cruise with the BOGOHO pricing. I was told that I could not transfer to another cruise if I had to cancel.

I stayed in an OV room. I paid $200 deposit. Used 130,000 points to pay the balance of the cruise and $400 OBC. So, I did get a "free cruise" with points:cool:

All good to know. I will report back after I met with my TA this afternoon.

I have one of the AFT cabins I had been after for 2 years since this cruise opened , just open yesterday so I slapped a hold on that as well.