Thermal Suite - Britannia

freddie1974

We are taking our first cruise with P&O in May and have just had an email that spa etc. is available to book in CP. We want to book for thermal suite only and not a therapy, is this possible prior to departure or does this need to be done onboard as I can't see an option for this in CP? Appreciate nobody has sailed on Britannia yet but I imagine it's the same process across the fleet. Many thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by freddie1974

I also had a look for this under spa services for my 28th March cruise. On the other ships you have never been able to book it before sailing.

Just would like to know how much it is going to cost for the cruise.

We are taking our first cruise with P&O in May and have just had an email that spa etc. is available to book in CP. We want to book for thermal suite only and not a therapy, is this possible prior to departure or does this need to be done onboard as I can't see an option for this in CP? Appreciate nobody has sailed on Britannia yet but I imagine it's the same process across the fleet. Many thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello,

From experience (twice on Azura) you are unable to book the thermal suite prior to your cruise. Here is the response I received from the Oasis Spa last time I contacted them directly.

Thank you for contacting the Oasis Spa Reservations.

I can confirm that we do offer passes to the Thermal Suite, you can book yourself in at the Spa desk upon arrival. We do not pre-book the thermal suite, this is customary for all guests. The Thermal Suite Passes are priced at £15 per person per day and this price does not vary whether it is a sea day or a port day. If however you are booked in for a treatment you will be able to pay a £10 upgrade which will grant you access to the thermal suite for the day.

I have listed below some further information regarding what the thermal suite pass includes for your information.

· Use of Therapeutic Mild Sauna

· Entrance to the Steam Grottos (Calderium Steam Chamber)

· Relax on the Heated Ceramic Benches

· Use of experience tropical shower facilities

I hope this information has been useful and if you have any more questions or queries then please feel free to contact us, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Normally, the number of passes are restricted & therefore if I know I will want to use the thermal suite on my cruise I make a point of heading straight to the Spa Reception as soon as I board.

Whilst they quoted £15 per person per day, on my last cruise (7 nights to Fjords in May 2014) they actually did a 'package' which worked out significantly cheaper ~ sorry I can't remember the exact cost but it was definitely worth getting.

I hope this helps & that you have a wonderful cruise.

Joan

Hello,

From experience (twice on Azura) you are unable to book the thermal suite prior to your cruise. Here is the response I received from the Oasis Spa last time I contacted them directly.

Thank you for contacting the Oasis Spa Reservations.

Joan

Can you give me the email address of Oasis Spa Reservations as I would like to ask them the cost of Britannia's Thermal suite.

Thanks Joan - much appreciated.

I presume as we are in a suite our butler can make this reservation for us once on board; we are also on a Fjords cruise and may be in need of a warm up!

Hello,

Yes your Butler could / would be more than happy to book this for you.

However, please bear in mind that he will be very busy on embarkation day greeting new guests etc.

Therefore, personally I wouldn't leave it to chance if it's something you definitely want to use as they only have a certain number passes available & once they're gone that's it.

I too was in a suite but decided to head to the Spa myself to ensure that I got it booked.

Joan

Can you give me the email address of Oasis Spa Reservations as I would like to ask them the cost of Britannia's Thermal suite.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot locate the email address for the Oasis Spa for Britiannia on the P&O website (it's normally somewhere under their FAQ'S).

I emailed azuraspa@steinerleisure.com for my query re Azura so maybe their email address is / will be britanniaspa@steinerleisure.com ?

Alternatively, I found this on the P&O website ...

How can I contact the spa operator?

Pre Cruise

Passengers travelling with P&O Cruises can pre-purchase Spa treatments and services through Cruise Personaliser. Once you have booked you can also review your purchased treatments.

Spa treatments and services are available to book from approximately 120 days prior departure.

Please see What facilities and services does the spa and salon offer?

If you have an enquiry regarding a service or treatment you have booked please speak to our Customer Contact Centre on 0843 374 0111 (calls charged at local rate).

I hope this helps.

Joan

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot locate the email address for the Oasis Spa for Britiannia on the P&O website (it's normally somewhere under their FAQ'S).

I emailed azuraspa@steinerleisure.com for my query re Azura so maybe their email address is / will be britanniaspa@steinerleisure.com ?

Alternatively, I found this on the P&O website ...

How can I contact the spa operator?

Pre Cruise

Passengers travelling with P&O Cruises can pre-purchase Spa treatments and services through Cruise Personaliser. Once you have booked you can also review your purchased treatments.

Spa treatments and services are available to book from approximately 120 days prior departure.

Please see What facilities and services does the spa and salon offer?

If you have an enquiry regarding a service or treatment you have booked please speak to our Customer Contact Centre on 0843 374 0111 (calls charged at local rate).

I hope this helps.

Joan

I just emailed britanniaspa@steinerleisure.com but that is not a valid email but I also CCed the Azura email you gave so I will wait and see if I get a reply from that, thanks.

I just emailed britanniaspa@steinerleisure.com but that is not a valid email but I also CCed the Azura email you gave so I will wait and see if I get a reply from that, thanks.

I am not sure wha you are looking for even exists, yet. If you cannot book before the cruise. Then the email for Britannia has possibly not been set up yet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app