IMAX & on-board Brewery:Couldn't ask for anything more!

prescottbob

Wouldn't Las Vegas be cheaper?

Ira

The question is have you been to Vegas late?? Unless you stay in the lower end hotels and do NOT drink any alcoholic beverages the cruise is going to be far cheaper. An average cocktail at say MGM, Wynn Venetain or Ceasars is going to cost you around $16 to $18 per drink a soda in said hotels is around $5.00

The question is have you been to Vegas late?? Unless you stay in the lower end hotels and do NOT drink any alcoholic beverages the cruise is going to be far cheaper. An average cocktail at say MGM, Wynn Venetain or Ceasars is going to cost you around $16 to $18 per drink a soda in said hotels is around $5.00

I agree, was just there in the "off season" of July 15ish. A beer at the Flamingo was $7.00 and a Pina Colada poolside was $20.00. The buffet at the Mirage was $45.00 for brunch. Strip prices are nuts, the more central the higher the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The sky ride thing looks interesting, but I think they have a severe design flaw in having an inner track and an outer track. I don't see the point of the inner track. The draw is going to be the views of the ocean. A smarter design would have the tracks switch so both get unobstructed views.

Norwegian Breakaway had a ropes course that offered fantastic views from up high. Watching the sunset from up there was pretty cool.