New ships are named

Host Dan

then Seabourn should talk to Silversea for using Spirit and Azamara should talk to Sebaourn about using Quest yada, yada, yada.

Looking at my name radar first we have the Silver Spirit. Well that's not quite the same as just 'Spirit' is it? It is the Silver Spirit which differentiates it from the whomever else Spirit. So it's not the SilverSeas Spirit. It's the SilverSeas 'Silver Spirit'. W/e.

Now for the Azamara Quest, the problem is that became the Quest in 2007. Seabourn didn't have a Quest until 2011. So who is copying whom there?

Perhaps you could pick a better argument?

;)

/wishes ships names were more distinct

This is a little off topic, so please forgive me. It looks like the maiden voyage will be in December and reading between the lines, will leave from Dubai. Do you think they will have this over the Christmas New Year period? If so, it will make it very difficult for us to go. When we put our $400 down we were told it would be in the Med and in June! For what it is worth, I really don't like the names.

Looking at my name radar first we have the Silver Spirit. Well that's not quite the same as just 'Spirit' is it? It is the Silver Spirit which differentiates it from the whomever else Spirit. So it's not the SilverSeas Spirit. It's the SilverSeas 'Silver Spirit'. W/e.

Now for the Azamara Quest, the problem is that became the Quest in 2007. Seabourn didn't have a Quest until 2011. So who is copying whom there?

;)

I don't need to pick a better argument because I'm not arguing. I'm merely pointing out that many ships from different lines have similar names.

;)

Actually Wripo suggested that SB should speak to Silverseas about the 'Spirit' name, but that Azamara should speak to SB about 'Quest', so I believe he had already addressed your points before you raised them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kek.

er LOL. Azamara had Quest long before SB so SB should be asking RCCI ;)

Thankfully we don't have a *** voyageanimalnumber on this board to mindlessly defend the indefensible:p

Perhaps we should ask for a SB cheerleader/volunteer to mindlessly defend the indefensible on SB ? ;)

On a serious note, we keep wondering if we should try Regent but every time I head over there the bickering scares me witless.

Oh and I do love CC's over enthusiastic censoring - I'm not sure if you self-censored or if the software picked something up there :D

Perhaps we should ask for a SB cheerleader/volunteer to mindlessly defend the indefensible on SB ? ;)

On a serious note, we keep wondering if we should try Regent but every time I head over there the bickering scares me witless.

Oh and I do love CC's over enthusiastic censoring - I'm not sure if you self-censored or if the software picked something up there :D

I always blame the software. Which reminds me are shiitake mushrooms still censored?

• 2 weeks later...