Earliest time we can board Allure of the Seas

Koz1

What is the earliest time you can usually board the Allure? I received an email from RCI saying that for our deck we should arrive for check-in at 2:30 P.M. but as Diamond we can arrive any time between 12.30pm and 3.30pm. We are Diamond because we have just become Elite with Celebrity so are not sure about how it works with RCI.

I know that these emails are suggestions and that you can usually arrive at any time without any issues but I thought I'd read here that you can board around 11am or 11.30am if there are no issues with delays from passengers dis-embarking from the previous cruise.

We always like to arrive as soon as possible and our hotel has a shuttle to the cruise terminal so I have to choose a time for the shuttle when we check in on Saturday evening.

So would arriving by 11am be ideal or should we make it a bit later? If 12.30pm is the earliest we can board we don't need to be there before 12.

The terminal used for Oasis and Allure is very fast and slick, super easy. We were so fast we didn't even have time to go and wait in the C&A priority lounge. You can arrive around 10:30 or so and expect to be boarding shortly after 11 am, give or take. It's up to you, but also know that your cabin will not be available until 1 or 1:30 pm. If you want to go straight to your cabin, board after 1 pm.

Have fun.

The terminal used for Oasis and Allure is very fast and slick, super easy. We were so fast we didn't even have time to go and wait in the C&A priority lounge. You can arrive around 10:30 or so and expect to be boarding shortly after 11 am, give or take. It's up to you, but also know that your cabin will not be available until 1 or 1:30 pm. If you want to go straight to your cabin, board after 1 pm.

Have fun.

Thanks Karen. With Celebrity we're used to waiting until after 1pm for our cabins to be ready. We still like to board as early as possible and look around the ship a bit and have lunch before it gets too busy so we will arrive early.

This will be our first cruise on the Allure (we're doing B2Bs from Sunday) and our first visit to Florida. We arrived in LA from Sydney today and we fly from LAX to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday ready to board on Sunday and we're very excited!

Ken